Acceptance of General Sales Conditions
- The contract stipulated between Watch Universe as the seller, and the customer is to be considered concluded at the time of the acceptance of the order by the seller. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the customer. By placing an order in one of the various ways possible, the customer declares that he has read all the information provided during the purchase process and accepts all of the terms and conditions of payment transcribed below.
- Upon conclusion of the on-line acquisition process, the customer must print or save an electronic copy of the order, and keep these general sales conditions, in accordance with the provisions in Articles 3 and 4 of Decree Law 185/1999 on on-line sales, and subsequent additions and modifications.
- The customer is not entitled to any damages or compensation, nor any contract or tort liability for any direct or indirect damage to persons and/or property, caused by the refusal, even partial, of an order by Watch Universe.
- The customer can only purchase the products present in Watch Universe electronic catalogue – at the time of sending the order, and those which can be viewed on-line at www.watchuniverseusa.com, as they are described on the relative information sheets.
- In the case of a refused order, Watch Universe guarantees timely communication with the customer, except as provided for in point 3), above.
- In the case of failure to comply with the order due to the unavailability, even temporary, of merchandise, Watch Universe will inform the customer, via appropriate means, within 7 (seven) working days from the day following that on which the customer sent the order through the site, and within 10 (ten) working days Watch Universe will refund any amounts already paid by the customer. The refund will be made by bank transfer or PayPal, only after having received by e-mail from the customer, his bank data or e-mail address associated with PayPal.
- For each order made on the site, Watch Universe issues regular documentation (delivery order, delivery note or invoice) for the purchased products. For invoice, reference is made to the data provided by the customer when registering with the site. The tax records will be included in the package and will accompany the goods, as required by the Italian legislation in force. In no case will invoices be issued, if requested, after the shipment of the material, pursuant to Art. 22 of DPR 633/72.
- PAYPAL - Paypal is an online free payment method, quick and secure. After ending the order select the payment with Paypal, the system will connect, in protected modality, with the Paypal page where you can insert email address and password of your account.
- Return policy
A: Yes, you may indeed return the product to us, if and only if it is in excellent condition as it was when we first sent it to you, however there will be a 25% to 50% restocking fee, based on the condition of the merchandise and any POS materials that came with it, when we first sold it to you. If we find the product to not be in excellent sell-able condition when you return it to us, we will re-mail it to you with shipping costs and a service fee of $10.00.
Warranty PolicyA: All our watches come with a warranty direct from the manufacturer. For more information you may read the manual and direct all questions to the factory. For service purposes we can sometimes take care of the issue for you, so please don't hesitate to contact us first and we can let let you know what to do next.